I went in yesterday to get the plate and 7 screws removed from my leg. The plate was put in November 15th, 2007. It is amazing what doctors can do! I have the coolest doctor. I think it is nice that there are people in this world that use their intelligence for good purposes. Others, not so much.
The day started out early. I had to be there by 6:30. Surgery began about 8 am. I don't even remember feeling sleepy and all of the sudden, I was waking up. Once again, my friends stepped up. I really do consider these friends to be part of my family. My family is thankful for my friends, too. I was able to go home for Thanksgiving, but I probably will not make it for CHRISTmas.
At any rate, the plate is out and I am hoping for max mobility now. This recovery should not be as long and hard as the one last year. I can put weight on my leg and probably walk without crutches, although, I am not pushing it and I am using one crutch for now.
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment