Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wow...It's Been A Long Time!

So, I have been reading blog post by some of my friends, and I realized that it has been a while since I have posted one of my own! I really have not had too much to talk about, as I have been busy with work and volleyball. I have recently come back to the world of the living and it feels good! Let me talk for just a bit about my most recent "adventures."

I attended The Cooper Young Festival. I arrived pretty late as I had to work the ACT test at my school. I was not going to go at all but at the last minute a friend of mine called and said they were eating sushi at the corner of Cooper and Young. I LOVE sushi, so off I went. There were a lot of crazy looking people at the event, however, that is what made it fun. The booths were OK...nothing great and wonderful...

The next event that I will be attending is the ASU/UT game this weekend. You know that I can really care less about TN...sorry Pup...but I attened ASU, and Pup was kind enough to give me tickets to the game. I will have to write about the game in my next post. Suffice to say, I am excited about going!

No comments: