Thursday, June 7, 2007

Naples, FL-Spring Break

Even though I went to Naples back in March, I'm just now getting a chance to write about it. It seems to be coming at a good time since my posts of late seem to be a little on the negative side. I will take this opportunity to remember a very good time. Not a lot of partying, just some relaxing good times with close friends.

The flights to and from were not so hot, but the company was great and so was the weather. My sister and her husband have a nice place down there, very close to the beach. The routine for the week was getting up, going downstairs to work out, and then out to the pool or beach...whichever we chose for the day. After that, showers and out for the evening. It was quite a break from my normal routine of burning the candle at both ends. It also came at a great time since it was during a time when some folks in a geocaching organization that I belong to decided they had nothing better to do than attack people that I care about on the forums. It was great getting away and not reading the "trash" for a while. I wish more of my friends could have been there to enjoy the great time!

“True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.”




No comments: