Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuck & Spencer

I am going to dedicate this post to two guys that I have known for a couple of years. I met them through a hobby in which I participate...geocaching. I have mentioned this hobby briefly in a couple of my other posts. The reason for dedicating this post is that, these two guys are moving their families away from this area. Steve and Barbara Spencer (Spencersb and BabyBarbara) are moving their family to Oregon. Michael Tucker and his wife (Tuck Sackett and Tuck's Treasure) are moving to Texas. These two guys, along with 3 others, started GOWT...a local geocaching organization. Steve was the founding president and Mike the founding vice-president.


I will miss these two guys more than they will ever know. We have gone through good times with each other and we have also weathered a recent "bad" time. Our group has become stronger as a result of our experiences and now it is time to say good-bye. I wish both of these guys and their families the best of luck and I want them to know that they will be in my prayers.

"A farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends."
- Richard Bach -





No comments: