Friday, January 11, 2008

8 Weeks Down

It has been exactly 8 weeks since my surgery! Hopefully , that means that I have only 4 more weeks to go. With each day that goes by, I can feel my leg getting stronger and stronger. I have been able to take in a couple of movies (P.S. I Love You and Charlie Wilson's War), go over to my friends' houses and play Wii (which I love), and go back to work full time! The good thing about low points in life is that they are usually followed by high points. This is where I am right now. I can even laugh at my situation now. I still miss my family and my out-of-town friends, however, I talk to most of them daily. I hope everyone is enjoying the new year!

My philosophical quote of the day (he he he):

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. ~Abraham Lincoln

1 comment:

WT said...

Lisa,

I am so glad to see that smile back on your face! You have come a long way since Nov. 11. I know it hasn't been easy but your high work ethic has come in handy getting you through this latest challenge in your life.

Oh yeah, thank you for sharing your philosophical quote.