Saturday, January 19, 2008

9 Weeks Down

Well, with 9 weeks down, I have some mixed feelings.

On a positive note, I am terribly antsy and ready to get out and do other things. So far, I have been able to go out to dinner with my friends (yummy!), go see a couple of movies , hang out with friends, and go to work. I also made quite a long caching trip, grabbing 21 caches in 7 or 8 different counties.

On a negative note, I worry that my bones won't be healed within the initial 12 week time frame. I'm also worried that when I have my MRI, they will detect some ligament damage. I have an appointment with my doctor on Monday, so I should find something out next week.

Once again, and I can't say this enough, thanks to my family and friends for their prayers and support. I am so glad to have you in my life!

Let's see if I can come up with a really good quote.


“Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.” ~Tori Amos

No comments: