Sunday, January 20, 2008

Movies

As I have mentioned in previous blog posts, one of the things I have been able to do while having a broken leg, is go to the movies. I have already mentioned having gone to see P.S. I Love You and Charlie Wilson's War. I saw those movies a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed them!

Last night, I went to see Mad Money with a few of my friends. We got to the movie theater early for a couple reasons. One...we couldn't remember what time it started. I was either 9:25 or 9:40 so we got there early for the 9:25 movie. Turns out, the movie time was actually 9:50! (Hehe). The other reason we were trying to get to the movie early was to get a good parking spot and seat. You would be surprised...or maybe you wouldn't...at the number of people who park in handicap parking that have absolutely nothing wrong with them...physically. That rant is for another day!

The cast Of Mad Money included Queen Latifah, Dianne Keaton, Katie Holmes, Ted Danson, etc. The movie was not bad and seeing all that money in the movie made we want it! It wasn't too long, thus my back and were able to survive the whole thing. The movie was not bad and most importantly, we had a GREAT time!

A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it.
Alfred Hitchcock

No comments: